To be successful in business there is no quick and easy fix, gaining and maintaining a high customer service is key and can offer many benefits to multiple areas of the business. The way to do this is to know The Importance of Customer Service
Customer service should be key at the forefront of every business with aims to not only to bring returning customers back into the business but to increase the reputation as this will help spread the word of your outstanding services your business offers. This word of mouth is the best forms of advertising, its free and a good recommendation is better than any paid ad or magazine advert.
Another benefit to an outstanding Customer Service is that it will help you stand out from your competition and with this will come more inquiries and in time an increase in sales.
One key point I can offer is it is six times for expensive to gain a new customer than it is to retain an existing customer.Scott Taylor | JellyBean Creations
Customer Service is important because:
- Increase in sales for your services/products.
- Increase how often a customer buys or hires you.
- Generate positive word-of-mouth about your business.
- Strategies to increase your customer services.
- Understanding your customers’ needs and wants.
- Treating your customers respectfully.
- Acting on promises made to your customer.
- Handling complaints gracefully.
- Exceeding customer expectations.
- Going out of your way to help your customer.
Its best to measure your success but keeping track of reviews offered by customers, the best way to do this is once a service of product has been sold to the customer follow the sale up with a customer focused email, ask it they are happy with the service/product from your business. A good service to help with this get set-up on TrustPilot, this is an independent person thats key goal is to bring customer and business together.